The partnership with bank was established to coach and consult with potential loan recipients and develop strategies to enhance their business performance and leadership skills. The innovative program allowed business owners the ability to improve their technology, book keeping, and overall business management according to similar sized high performing competitors in the market.
The partnership was part of a small business diversity grant in which a local bank contracted our team to assist organizations who were candidates for business funding. We were responsible for assessing the business and implement new strategies and processes to assist the organizations with building a performance based business.
Other duties included were:
- Evaluate current status and operations.
- Develop stakeholders and leadership team.
- Evaluate the current financial stability and incorporate new strategies in alignment with receiving financial funding requirements.
- Introduce business methodologies and tools for sustainability.
- Assist with diversity certifications for those who quality.
- Help with marketing, sales, proposals, and presentation skills.
- Introduce scalable tactics that stick beyond the engagement.